- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1/2 cup cooked kidney beans (I use tinned)
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas (I use tinned)
- 1/3 cup green lentils
- 3.5 cups of water
- 50g rice noodles (follow cooking instructions)
- Handful of chopped coriander
- Finely dice the onion and garlic. Heat a non stick pot on medium heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add the onion and garlic and cook until slightly soft (around 4-5 minutes).
- Add cooked chickpeas, cooked kidney beans and lentils. Stir gently for about a minute)
- Add the water, cayenne pepper, turmeric, fresh coriander, black pepper, parsley and spinach. Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles. Cook for a further 5 minutes.